Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tearing it up

Watching Animal Planet makes me cry.  Like, every time.  I don't know when exactly this started happening.  Is this part of becoming an adult?  My brother and sister and I used to give my mom hell for getting weepy at emotional parts of movies, like it was an embarrassing thing.  I'm sorry, Mom; my eyes just prickled over a commercial for a dog/owner reality show that toted out the same banal "truly man's best friend" lines.  It's okay, we are all allowed to cry.  I will get this job for you and make you proud.  I will try not to cry at the interview, like I did at mine for Bard College.  That's a story for another time.   

I don't know, man, I'm just trying to distract myself.  Luckily I think I've made myself so nervous going over every horrible stupid thing I could say or do that I'm kind of chill, now.

No comments: