Monday, July 7, 2008

humdrum

Got my hip tattoo touched up (FINALLY) last Wednesday and now it's itching like a motherfucker.  What a great experience, though; Nate at Iron Brush was so kind and being under a needle again was like floating.  Now I just want new work even more hard. 

Trying to find a workable "writing sample" for a job.  Is it a bad sign when I read my own academic writing and have trouble concentrating because it's too wordy and high-falutin'?  When I'm writing casually I can curse and be retarded so it helps, I think, but take that away and shit, goddamn, boring.  

I never mentioned this but the second butterfly isn't going to emerge. :(  He stayed in well past he should have and it's too late; I must just accept the loss.  I'm happy the other guy made it, though.  

No comments: