Tuesday, July 15, 2008

how busy

is too busy?  Right now my body does not have an answer for this question, there are pros and cons still being weighed on divine scales, there are rogue winds not yet settled.  My entire life is a process of evening and smoothing and comparing; which came first, the Libra or the Girl?  
I do not have much time, but then again I do not have much time to sit and be overwhelmed by myself.  It is no small security to be given challenges and to teach yourself not how to do them, but that you can do them.  There is discomfort; there is looking like a retard.  There are toxic molds and filing systems and crippled sentences with no predicates and smiles and panic attacks and weariness that doesn't mean sleep is easy.  
I miss having friends.
It could be so much worse.  

No comments: