Thursday, July 3, 2008

knowledge of mice

Remembered something interesting from tenure at plumbing store:

Whenever the guys went to snake a clogged line and they pulled back wads of feminine products (seriously, ladies, behave yourselves), the description on the ticket from which I would type the invoice would read "white mice."  

Use this knowledge to impress your plumber friends.

The other day Christopher and I were at PetCo buying litter for the kibs and we went to stare at the small animals and try and resist poking at them through the glass like retards and the mouse tank just had this wad of thumb-sized sleepers in the middle while two mavericks went fucking NUTS on the little wheel on either side.  At that moment I just wanted skirtful of them in a meadow running up and down my arms and legs and whiskering at my face.  Do not judge me.

No comments: