Monday, July 7, 2008

soda secrets

I am currently holding on to three bottles of the original Mountain Dew "Pitch Black" in my closet in Beatrice.  Someday I am hoping the eBay nostalgia price will peak at several hundred dollars.  I know this Soda Investment Plan (SIP) does not sound very solid, but I'm fairly certain that I also have an old can of Surge locked in this old chest I had in middle school that disappeared sometime between then and now.  I think I moved it to the basement but after that I went to find it at some point and it was gone.  I've mounted several search missions for it since but nobody seems to remember that it existed except me.  
Theory 1: It is in the attic above the garage nobody ever gets into.
Theory 2: It was thrown away accidentally as junk.
Theory 3: A suspicious parent or sibling broke into it to get at the insides (it had a pretty sturdy lock) and had to destroy all of the evidence.  

Am watching Edward Scissorhands in HD wheeeee so fun so cute.  What happened, Burton and Depp?  OH FUCK how did I forget Vincent Price in this movie?!  It used to scare the fuck out of me but only the neighborhood people being cruel to Edward.  I think that's supposed to be the scariest part anyway.  Thank you for reading my brilliant film analysis blog.

No comments: