Thursday, July 10, 2008

feeling just ace

I finished my second five-week summer class today, which means something important:  I will never in my life have to take another philosophy or math-related class.  I can feel those lobes of my brain atrophying already!  I think I did pretty okay on the final, but we'll see.  I got to kicking ass at proofs and luckily they make up most of the points on the tests so hopefully they'll sail my average ship to harbor.  
Am feeling as though working hard lately is influencing me most positively.  Mostly I have avoided it in the past because I'm too worried that work will eat away at my life and I'll be left empty and boring, like and ADULT HUMAN.  But this is a childish view, I think, since sitting around all the time turned me into such a waste.  Now I'm just hoping to accomplish enough so that I can be comfortable and lazy later.  
Ha ha ha who the fuck am I? 

Here, we need some tattoo babbling to make up for that straight-laced paragraph:
I am getting this Louis Wain cat here on the inside of my right ankle, as big as I can afford:

Except with her tail going down around my ankle bone, and I'm not sure what
 color - maybe nice shaded reddish-orange.  And also I the face will not look like that but like this:
God damn blogger has retarded formatting.  I'd rather just do html because I'm faster with it but it doesn't let me paste anything for some reason.  Anyway, I will have this tattoo soon, and then someday I'll have another cat from that same set facing away from the viewer on my other leg.  But now I'm going to do dishes, then go to Beatrice to do a mountain of laundry.  Aren't you happy to know that.

No comments: