Monday, September 15, 2008

the past

Inspired by r.wolfe I opened up the earliest entries in my Livejournal I kept from 2003 until I started this blog thing, and started reading. I've actually kept a Livejournal since about 1999, but I had teenage freakouts and deleted most of the accounts; I really wish I hadn't, for hilarity's sake.
I thought it would make me scream and turn inside-out with embarrassment, but I wasn't so bad. An attention whore, a nerd, and kidding myself, but sometimes funny and creative. I'm the same person, but in hundreds of ways I'm definitely not that person anymore at all.

Here's an average entry from December 2003 (I changed names 'cause I'm a pussy):
"Hurray for not updating.

I have literally barely been on the computer, lately. Well, I guess I was almost all day today.

Finals this coming week. Lots of shit to get done this coming week. Fuckin' yay. >XP

This weekend was interesting. Boyfriend and Friendface ended up spending the night on Friday because OtherFriend ditched them - told them to spend the night at his house, then called and said not to come around 11:30. My parents didn't find out until the morning, however, and then we made up some story about OtherFriend having to milk(ha ha) freakishly early and Boyfriend being locked out and them just crashing here.
On Saturday, the three of us went sledding. :D! It was fun. Strangely. Friendface got a bloody nose for no reason. The blood looked really cool on the snow. Friendface's parents were bitches and made us all have to go back after only about an hour because he had to pick up his grandma for his parents' big Christmas party thing.

Then we dressed up as the gay mafia and went to BK and WalMart. And as we were driving back by Friendface's house, we were like, "Man, I hope the cops stop at your parent's party, Friendface." Because all their guests were parked on both sides of the street when there were no parking signs all the heck over. And as we were saying that, a cop car turns down his street in front of us. We totally freak out and follow him, and sure enough, he drives through all the cars, whips around, and turns on his lights. >XD Nobody got in trouble, though... they just had to move. Aw.

So then we watched "The Wall" at my house. Then Friendface had to go pick up his grandma, and while he was gone Boyfriend and I did some fun stuff that I'm sure you all care about. Then eventually they went home and I went to bed.

Weekends go by too damn fast.

I've been okay lately. A little sad and frustrated with my world - mainly the dumb cunts who I have to deal with in it.
Thursday I had some sort of freaking mental breakdown in which I had to leave school because I started crying and couldn't stop. When I got to my car after being yelled at and treated like an idiot for 'interrupting' Mr. Martin's class to tell Boyfriend I couldn't take him home, I just started BAWLING and screaming uncontrollably. It was crazy.

I painted an awesome chair for Bauman.

Things should feel better once school lets out for the semester. I just have to get through this."

I forgot about the gay mafia. God we were weird.

No comments: