Thursday, December 25, 2008

why i love jonny

"I haven't had a chance to get properly intoxicated since being in Colorado because my mom and sister have consistently bitched at me about how much I drink (3 days in close quarters with my family without cigarettes and counting...), so I've been sneaking stuff from their liquor cabinet tonight after they went to sleep. I seriously feel like I'm 12 years old. I just now switched from the regular morgan to the private stock, and I got this odd sensation like I'd been having sex with a mediocre looking skinny girl but decided to have sex with the chunky girl with gorgeous eyes and great tits because no one knows I'm doing it.


Sorry, I'm drunk.



-Jon"

I don't care if you're mad I posted this Jonny. If you don't even read this, you'll never know.

No comments: