Wednesday, December 24, 2008

no thank you


Is there any polite way I can just opt out of christmas?

No, no I guess not.  You'll always sound like a dick.  
"I'm kind of hung over because I woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep."
"I didn't have any money to buy you things you probably didn't want in the first place out of some unspoken obligation."
"I can make a single fried egg more flavorful than this entire meal."

Sorry, I'm sorry, that was just was being a bitch on purpose.  I didn't mean it.  Please don't hit me again, Christmas.  
It's just that I usually feel some sort of warm holidaytime feelings, even if it's just an adderall-fueled frenzy of paper snowflake crafting.  This year I forgot it was xmas eve until my mom texted me.

update: nvm about the food comment it's pizza hut i can't even compete

No comments: