Friday, June 27, 2008

to-night

The boy is doing outdoorsy things but.  I missed the boat while I was working.  Now I have to decide if.  I'm going to do what I always do and.  Start drinking and smoking with the television.  And the cats or if I'm going to.  Be brave and go out into.  The world make contacts meet new people like.  I did long ago when I'd go to coffee houses by myself.  And read for hours just hoping.  That someone interesting would arrest my time.  But it rarely happened.  And I'd go home feeling.  Worse.
Too often I allow other people.  To take my destiny out of my hands.  Because I am desperate to be amused.  This may be why I am so often.  Disenchanted.

Update: Goddamn I am a whiney shit.  Ended up driving around Lincoln forever, buying cat food, going downtown, walking around for about an hour aimlessly trying to find a friend, bought a $4 iced chai that was worth it, went into Iron Brush and finally scheduled a touch-up for my hip tattoo, (they always call you "honey" and hearing that from sweet tattooed men gets me bothered), finally found friend, talked to him for awhile, bought self a gyro, and came home.
Did pretty well I think.  
Seriously though how do I not be such a weird-ass social retard.

No comments: