Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Bohemian

· 1 shot Patron XO Cafe Coffee Tequila Liqueur
· 1 "shot" Oregon Chai Tea Mix
· splash of milk/cream to your tastes

Serve over ice with stirring straw.  I could see adding vodka to make this more white russian-y but the tequila does me up well enough.  Also, I don't have any vodka.  

I'm escaping into fantasy, tonight.  It is needed.  My current plan is to balance out my Fallout karma by only being nice to women.    

Oh and: why is it that I decide to watch Ninja Scroll out of the blue for the first time in a million years then the next day see the A.S. bump about how Leo Dicaprio is remaking it.  Whaaaat.

I CAME BACK TO EXPLAIN that I remembered I was first was thinking about Ninja Scroll again because the female protagonist is poisonous and anyone who touches/kisses/fucks her dies horribly.  SO SEE IT'S

No comments: