Thursday, February 5, 2009

sex dreams

These aren't very hot or interesting and I'm not writing them to be hot or interesting, I just like to record them as i rarely ever dream anything like this so.

I dreamed I was making out with a black guy in a car, and I decided we needed to go somewhere to get it on, as it were, so I kept taking him to all these places and we'd start getting into it then one of my family members would show up and start talking and laughing or being angry that I was having sex there.  Every time this happened, the guy I was with got younger, and whiter.  Eventually I looked up at him and he had blue eyes and washed-out skin, and looked like he was about 12 years old, and I started laughing and said "I am too old for you."

I was in a bar being hit on by another guy who I didn't know.  He kept trying to get me to come to a party with him but I demurred, even though I remember wanting to.  He had red hair and black eyes that burned.  I finally said no, I need to go, and he looked down at the table covered in empty glassware and picked up a bullet, like for a .22, grabbed me tight and slid it in me, telling me to hang onto it in case I needed it.    

Okay that last one was kind of hot. Dreams are weird.  

No comments: