Saturday, February 21, 2009

just tired i think

Last night I started seeing things and hearing things that were not really there -- not in a delusional hallucinatory sort of way but just... being convinced of seeing someone moving out of the corner of my eye and for that split-second thinking it was real.  Driving home at night I saw people walk out in front of my car and then disappear in an instant.  Hands fluttering waves to me on the edges of my vision.  A man standing in the corner who was really just a shadow.  Creatures outside who were just trees blowing.  I had a conversation with the image of a skull in my kitchen trash can (but it was mostly all on my end).  Echoes in my head.  I closed my eyes and saw a wall of cat eyes, infinite and staring, on the insides of my eyelids.  

I'm not sure what all this means.  

No comments: