Wednesday, October 15, 2008

blogging

I need to stop getting bojangled and acting on urges write my little retard poeticalitical manifestos.

I got too much shit to do lately, mostly shit I don't want to do.  But I'll do it.  I don't know, will it bore you if I complain about homework?  Boo hoo, middle-class white girl?  I'll leave it for now.

I've been shown incredible kindness recently, from close friends and strangers.  It makes me feel good, and good.  I really love anyone who takes the time to consider and be nice to me, you have no idea.  I AM EASILY BOUGHT.

Why do jeans often have what look like little button-halves where the pockets' attach to the pants?  Is it a grommet-type thing, for sturdiness?  Ornamental?  Or can you attach little things with the matching (female) snap button half?  If not, did I just invent a thing that could do that?  Patent pending.

I've agreed to go to Minneapolis Friday-Monday with my mom, to see my brother.  WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS.  I'm really pretty excited but I keep forgetting it means two 6-ish hour trips without smoking, which doesn't sound so bad now that I type it, but it's in the car.  With my mom.  Smokers know what I'm talking about.  

I dreamed of saving wet cats and reading Latin aloud.

No comments: