Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh man

I am super interested in the concept of honesty, sidling up to it cheekily and trying it on, "Honest, I am honest, I am an honesty."  
Most of my problems are the indirect result of a lack of honesty and I bet dollars to donuts yours are too.

Will everyone please be honest with me.
Will somebody teach me how to be honest.

I don't really care for donuts.  The sweetness burns; they rely on the assumption that I am deeply turned on by dense, oily breads.  Someday I will move to Portland and try the goddess of donuts, like Tony Bourdain: a humble cake slathered thinly in maple syrup frosting, with three pert lengths of bacon nestled on top.
Nestle.  They nestled down together.  Nestle Semi-Sweet Waxen Chocolate-Approximating Baking Bits.

I love eating, it is one of my favorites.  Lately I have been so obsessed with every junk fucking product that is in my food that it has become an exercise in guilt.  I am not one of "those people."  I just want a loaf of bread from the store that doesn't contain high fructose fucking corn syrup.  This summer, this summer, man, I will totally walk to the farmer's market.  

Last night I dreamed of five tall black men in black suits, singing in turn in serious tones in an alleyway.  
I have just been informed that I fucked like an israeli lady soldier last night.  I have no recollection of this.  Sleep makes strangers of us all.   

No comments: