Wednesday, September 4, 2013

tree poem

lean into me i am
scabbed over so my strong neck
can support you

or you can go, remember me in
a few years and come on by;
i will have risen perhaps
a few inches

sap sucker i just wish to own your
face where i split

and i wish more folks
would pay attention to my
careful documentation of the years;
see i'm unable to practice sufficient divination
for being caught in
the suck

i'm the girl who was an auger.
and where did august go
here in my almost
twenty-seventh year

5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hello,
How are you?
You are invited to our blog. Recipes, gadgets, jewelry, music and more awaits you. Subscribe for our free newsletter or leave your messages on
Wedding Dream

Have a nice day!

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins said...

Hello, I am a gaming enthusiast, recommend a good gold site, where there quickly, cheap and safe gold:FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/

ad nauseam said...

come back!

Jeff Harmsen said...

Whoa, dark poetry! I just started a blog with a poem about my wife. Maybe it would lighten you up a bit? Maybe you prefer the dark.

Glengary Glenros said...

interesting blog you have