Thursday, May 9, 2013

exercise

i'm no good
i'm no good
i'm no good
i'm no good
i'm no good
i am fiercely and emphatically no good

i'm a crouching lil devil girl inside a bigger devil girl
i am VIGILANT FOR TRANSGRESSIONS;
restrained in imposing and slippery ways

i once cut my hand on a fish it is one of the things i have
opened my skin on, fit some slicer
between the cells
this girl i worked with had scars striping all up her arms and
i wanted impulsively to snatch them for kissing

by the by
i'm a silly split-end scissorer
a princess who ate a poisoned ruby
and became a middle-class witch

balking at how spooky it is to be
fully plugged-in 
if i could just stay
behind my eyes

i've tried lately to seem softer
by filling my brain up with flowers
i look at your face area and think
my brain is a wad of peonies
i'm thinking
peonies, peonies, peonies


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your content.

my web site :: how often should I take quantrim

Rose Minty said...

Wow that was awesome.... you can write really well :)

-Zach- said...

very off the beat kind of material. Always a good thing! Keep expressing !
Check out my life blog --
http://wheresthepun.blogspot.com/

can kelebek said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for