Thursday, March 26, 2009

poor little honda

There was the hit-and-run last time it was icy, smashed my rear driver's side door all in.

This morning I got in my car to go to class and my stereo was gone.  Nothing else missing, no sign of forced entry, my car was (as far as I know) locked (because I never don't lock my car).  Maybe it was a freak not-locking, maybe I didn't hold the door handle long enough and the lock popped back up again like they do.  
"I am not going to class," I thought.

Please enjoy my shitty $100 stereo, master burglar.  

No more happy chirpy beeps at me when I turn the key in the ignition.  No more ash-dusted blue screen saying "WELCOMEY!"
Just a naked hole with a grotesquely detached electrical umbilicus.  

Does anyone have like a little radio I can just tape to my dashboard and turn to NPR.
:( :( :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( :( :(
-r

Anonymous said...

i just cried a little...