Tuesday, July 15, 2008

food food

I am not a big "eating during the day" person for some reason, but when it gets hot out like this eating before the sun starts to go down is difficult.  The thing is, though, I probably need to start having a snack or something since when I have to use mental functions in the afternoon they're often dulled in a way that has previously been helpful to me.  
Okay I'm boring myself.

STORMIN' LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER WOO.  

A strange thing is the girls on the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials have just recently started to look younger, to me, than say I am.  Because they are.  TERRIFYING.  

Don't you love Bette Davis?  She is too charming and exquisite to be human sometimes.  Today's movie for class was "Three On a Match."  She was the most minor of the titular "three" and I just wanted to see more.  I also really like her in "Now, Voyager."  I also hate that song about her eyes.    

No comments: